Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile


Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



Wednesday, June 22, 2011 | 5:55 AM | 0 comments
KONNICHIWAZ ! ;D
Hahahaha , second blogggggggg ~ .
First post xD .
Well today I collect gintama photos collect until 30plus :x .
HAHAHAHA , GINTAMA FOREVER :3 !
O.M.H ! I suddenly remember my dream last night -_- .
I ALMOST GOT KILLED IN IT , IT SEEMS SO REAAAAAAL !
Hmm , it goes like this ... ; My friend was kidnapped and er ... I was trying to rescue her
And that person who kidnapped her is a super dangerous person .
I rescued her but she doesn't wanna run and make me have a cut on my back -ouch .
In the end , those two teamed up to kill me TToTT . So I cut my friend's back too LOL .
And that day , that place is a somehow important thing . I forget what event already ..
I ran and ran and finally hid somewhere , and the girl found me and I woke up HAHAHAHA .
I dont dare to sleep tonight already ! I dont want it to continue TT_TT .
I got nothing more to say HAHAHAHAHAHA .
Find my real blog if you can , bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :9 .
BYE - BEE , GAMBATTE , FIGHT-O ! ;D